Trinity Facilities Management Ltd is committed to the principles of environmental sustainability. It demonstrates environmental and social responsibility and leadership by operating all facilities and services to the highest environmental and professional standards.
Specifically the company is dedicated to meeting the following aims:
- Waste management & segregation.
- Continuous improvement in environmental performance, maximising environmental benefits and taking all necessary steps to prevent pollution.
- Using energy and materials more efficiently and actively recycling waste products.
- Identifying and implementing environmental improvement schemes during construction to benefit the public, customers and employees wherever possible.
- Complying at all times with relevant legislation, including environment health and safety, which represents the minimum standard.
- Providing training, information and guidance for all employees so they gain a better understanding of health, safety and environmental issues and the company’s commitment, policies and programmes for protecting and enhancing the environment.
- Proactive consultation and dialogue with customers and employees on the company’s environmental performance.
- Effectively communicating the policy to all employees.